Today we’ve got patch 1.08 for all of you, which brings a better version of the 1.07 controller fix along with some other improvements for Steam Big Picture users. We've also got Italian localization in-game now :)
Note that we haven’t updated the Linux version, as we ran into some technical problems. We’re working on it and hope to update it within a day or so.
Lastly we want to mention that we are working on a new network solution that we're hoping can enter the testing stage before Christmas holidays.
Here's the changelog for 1.08:
FORCED v1.08 changelog
- Removed the Unity launcher window on startup. This makes start-up more controller friendly and also paves the way for some further improvements to the game.
- Implemented auto-detect of settings.
- Fixed an issue with the Last Man Standing Survival map dropping in performance after a while.
- Fixed an issue with the co-op server list appearing when selecting Singleplayer from the main menu.
- Fixed an issue with controllers not working on the ending screen of Last Man Standing.
- Italian is now available from the language menu.
- Controller Input (v2)
- Implemented a (much) better reader for X-input. This should make it easier for the game to recognize non-official Xbox controllers (without compromising non Xbox controllers).