We've been hard at work on Delver lately, and things are now stable enough to put out as a proper update. This update includes a ton of new dungeon areas, a new lighting model, lots of bug fixes, exploding potions, and some editor improvements to boot.
- Potions are now volatile, don't shake them up too hard
- Crates are breakable, have a chance to contain loot
- Level up stats are now randomly chosen, start of a new skill system
- Doors can now be stuck closed, these can be bashed open
- Better support for static meshes, engine supports much more detail now
- New lighting model to make the dungeon look better and spookier
- A bunch of rendering bug fixes
- Lots of new dungeon content
Like always, if you encounter any issues or want to let us know what you think, post in the forum!