Finally the dust has settled after launch, and we're glad to come back with our first big update. Featuring improved gamepad recognition (which has been long asked for) new languages, bugfixing, and general improvements. Take a look to the full changelog here.
- Added a new controller mapping menu layout with reset buttons.
- Added another maze level checkpoint.
- Added arabic language support.
- Added automatic mandatory creation of a gamepad mapping file.
- Added automatic mapping for the Xbox 360 Controller, and a few others on many platforms.
- Added support for generic gamepads with X+Y axis and button0 + button1.
- Added support for mapping gamepads that have any constantly floored axises.
- Changed each theater area only autostarts once - after that, the player won't need to watch for it.
- Changed game will open in a very high resolution, or fallback to current.
- Changed gamepad mappings apply for all connected gamepads, regardless of index.
- Changed tower shaft is now more open after the orb boss is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where leaving orbboss and reentering while he is dead would lead to room not blocked.
- Fixed a bug where the king dying sound would keep playing after the player died.
- Fixed an orb boss bug due to too early defeat on some hardware.
- Fixed claws killing the player too easily in the bird boss.
- Fixed music bug in the art deco area.
- Fixed saving issues with the orb boss area.
- Fixed translation of the word 'Resolution' in the menus.
- Improved ambience music fading in some areas.
- Improved glyph support on Teslagrad font.
- Improved graphics in the orb boss room