We addressed all of the annoying bugs and most of the minor ones, as well as added few improvements suggested by the community. Our next target is improving the game in regards of multiplayer, adding more Steam features like achievements or cloud and improving the visual fidelity.
Here is the list of changes.
- Fixed the issue when you killed the foes in Oasis before taking the appropriate quest, that prevented from progressing
- Fixed the issue where if the game crashed in Revolt quest, Ezdrash lost his dialogue
- Medium difficulty gear and potions now scale correctly
- Players joining the multiplayer game can no longer spawn infinite minions
- Last invisible walls in Lower Gardens
- Other minor fixes like: Stash „buy more space”text not showing on the button; lowering HP of barrels, binding ESC button to more menus etc, showing HP/MP bar when using Pillar of Doom, etc.
- Mouse scroll responsible for camera zoom
- Witch can attack with left mouse button
- Better sound feedback when changing gear
- Names of drop on the ground stack instead of overlapping for better readability
- Improvements to the crafting menu to make it more clear and intuitive
- New background in the menu
- Minor improvements to GUI