We made a small patch fixing some long-overdue issues and a pretty ugly bug impacting mods. For the moment the patch is only available to Windows users.
查看所有 23 的回應
- Japanese localization added.
- Improved FPS for very low-spec hardware.
- Tablet mode: can now create "strafe" waypoints by double-tapping on the "look this way" waypoints.
- Fixed some mods not showing up in the Mods menu and/or not working (specifically for maps created with the in-game editor).
- Fixed officers getting stuck on evidence that had been previously destroyed.
- Fixed crash when clicking on "News" without Internet access.
- Fixed not showing all available localized languages in the Options menu.
接下來 2 週內的 1 個活動
Game Art _