We’ve done a quick update to address some issues with the game not starting on some hardware configurations.
Some bug fixes are also included.
Door Kickers 0.0.43 Changelist
- added one more ambiental music track
- fixed crash when MSI Afterburner was turned on (or other third-party apps tinkering with the game’s display)
- fixed crash / ”minimum requirements fail” on some video cards
- fixed troopers getting stuck after defusing a bomb
- fixed infinite weapon shuffle (the trooper would no longer equip his weapon when taking damage while throwing a flashbang)
- fixed a bug where the grenade trajectory would remain on-screen forever
- fixed interaction waypoint showing up for already rescued hostages
- number of deployed troopers text moved to the HUD bar for better visibility
- changed waypoints’ tooltips for more clarity
- fixed waypoint showing up in lower left corner when cursor was blocked