You guys have constantly asked us about the next update. Now, after years of silent and selfless work, we are ready to reveal it - the Door KickerZ is real!!!
It’s been 2 months since the conclusion of the “Terror at Sea” campaign, and a sinister sub-plot comes to light. The police have failed to locate and disarm a deadly nerve agent dispenser hidden in the belly of the Luigi Balauro, and it has contaminated the waters of Nowhere City Harbor.
Now, the fruits of your bad performance come to life - the deadly Zombies attack!
Note: If you have actually disarmed the device during your play of “Terror at Sea”, you will be unable to run Door KickerZ. It just wouldn’t make any historical sense, would it? We’re sorry for any inconvenience. No refunds.
To counter the Zombie threat, your troopers receive access to special gear:
- 4 new enemy types: Basic Zombie, Covert Zombie, Ghillie Zombie and Chalk Outline Zombie
- dynamic zombie generation based on realistic simulation of a made up nerve agent
- “Are you mad?” confirmation screen when pressing ESC by accident on the Mission Failed Screen.
- Bonus: All Zombie requests will be deleted from the forum
- 6 new weapons including fan favorite Mac-10 and Armor Piercing Mp9.
- Whatever bullshit armor the Juggernauts were wearing.
- 3 new gear pieces including the often requested Live Chicken Decoy!
Door KickerZ is the official sequel to the critically acclaimed and highly successful SWAT command game Door Kickers (with an s). Coming to Win / Mac / PC in mid 2015.