You have no face…..they have no chance.
The Paper Robot LLC, and Clickteam, has announced the release of its game, “room13 – A horror styled, arena shooter, where you construct a new weapon every game, slaughter the dead, and can wear a reanimated shark’s head as your face because why not,” on Steam Early Access! Created by a one-man development team, room13 is a non-stop action-platformer, blended with exploration, weapon crafting, face swapping, and the undead.
Travel room by room emptying your clip into hordes of the undead as you unlock the secrets of the labyrinth you find yourself trapped in. Unlock new faces, customize your weapons, collect zombie chunks, battle bosses, and unlock the mystery of who you are. Gather enough zombie chunks (remains) and you’ll earn a battery. Get three batteries and the round ends, the doors open, and you can venture into the next room, or search for more weapon parts.
• 13 uniquely dangerous rooms to survive with 13 even more uniquely dangerous bosses to battle
• Over 26 faces to earn, unlock and wear as your own in development
• 100’s of possible weapon configurations to assemble each time you play
• Original soundtrack composed by Orb Soundwerx
• A reanimated Shark’s head because why not
Availability and system requirements:
Availabe on Steam Early Access, and will require Windows XP/Vista/7/8; 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher; 256 MB RAM; minimum of Direct3D 9; and 40 MB available space