Patch #6 is live!
Here are the Patch Notes!
- Added a new "blood meter" to the game. Nether will now smell the recent blood of other players on you and be more likely to detect your presence and aggro you from further away.
- Added new military character templates which can be purchased from the character menu
- Added a new Collection objective
-visit the Safe Zone to find out what items to scavenge and turn in for cash and XP reward
- Added a throwable grenade that will do damage in a radius when it explodes
- Added a throwable flashbang that will cause temporary blindness and deafness in a radius when it explodes
- Fixed a bug with guns where the clients weren't simulating fire effects properly causing "gun lag"
- Fixed an issue with character stats being occasionally wiped after logging out
- Increased the amount that all food heals by 20-30%
- Slightly increase base walk speed
- Increased global inventory to 20 slots
- Increased the size of the riverside outpost slightly
- Added gun sway to standing pose
- Fixed bad placement of some anti-nether devices in the safezone
- Made Crawler more alert and aggressive but reduced their health. They will also patrol much further and more quickly.
- Fixed an issue where players would still be "safe" if the safe zone was disabled during an attack
- Fixed some animation issues with crawling and crouching in various gun poses
- Players can now buy more nether gold via a link in the store
- Fixed some LOD popping in the world
- Players can now intentionally drop cosmetic items (but they still will not be dropped on death)
- Fixed some visual issues with fog when standing high up in buildings
- Fixed various collision issues in the world
- Fixed some bad loot locations
- Fixed some broken player spawnpoints
- Added some minor UI polish
- Fix for detail meshes in certain parts of the world not appearing
- Fixed an issue with the heartbeat sometimes not playing during low health
Note: VAC anti-cheat is now active and we are working with Valve to start adding in the commonly detected hacks/cheats to the system.
Talk about #Patch 6 Here