Patch Notes 4.9.2014
With our biggest update yet came some bugs! Here are some fixes that were done with 4/9's update.
- Fixed an Exploit where prone players took no damage
- Fixed lootable items that were not able to be looted
- Fixed Exploits with item duplication and deletion when stacking
- Changed vehicle spawns for territories to eliminate issues where too many vehicles would spawn
- Fixed an exploit where persistent account level up rewards provided money on a fresh spawn allowing players to gain money
- Fixed an Exploit where resetting your spawn or falling out of the map would award you additional skill level points with the proper account level reward unlocked.
- Fixed Wasteland map spawns being too high cause players to take falling damage when spawning
- Fixed several nutritional items and health items that had incorrect sizes
- Fixed Courier Mission turn-in points in Museum Outpost
- Fixed an issue causing Lakeside Safe Zone courier packages to spawn in Riverside Outpost
- Fixed an issue where grenades were no longer damaging players
- Fixed an issue where items purchased for Nether Gold were being overwritten by Persistent Account level up rewards
- Fixed Global Inventory capacity not increasing with Account Level up reward unlocks
- Fixed Several locations where players would get stuck and need to log out to get free
- Fixed several broken text strings that displayed unintelligible information
- Those with exploited cash were reset to $2,000.