Version 1.22 changelog
- Fixed a rare circumstance where controller support would be disabled on the Steam version of the game, with no obvious way to turn it back on.
- XInput (XBox 360) controllers can now be detected even if their DirectInput drivers are not currently functioning.
- Added a new Setting that disables up+attack=spear throw, instead requiring a separate button be mapped for spear throw, to prevent accidental spear throws by players who prefer to use a separate button.
- Added a new Setting that disables down+jump=dodge roll, instead requiring a separate button be mapped for dodge roll, to prevent accidental dodge rolls by players who prefer to use a separate button.
- Up+Attack (Spear) and Down+Jump (Roll) shortcut buttons are now mapped to controller buttons in the default control scheme.
- Camera no longer resets to close-up zoom when change maps while have the toggle zoom option set.
- Using Alt+Return in Full Screen Windowed mode now goes to a normal window instead of immediately switching to Full Screen mode (which made it look like nothing happened).
- Fixed a few minor visual glitches.
- Fixed a frame rate hitch every 1.6 seconds, seen only on low-end systems that did NOT have any game controllers connected.