Crypt of the NecroDancer is now playable in Japanese, German, French, Italian, and Spanish!
(And English too, of course!) Just head to the in-game "Options->Language Options" screen to set your preferred language.
Here's the full change log for v1.19:
- Added new languages: Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian!
- Made the game use the new languages by default, if Steam’s interface is using that language
- Fix crash bug caused by player moving while 'submitting scores' is visible
- Fixed bug where sarcophagi in level editor were preventing exits from unlocking in normal mode
- Fixed crash on text inputs with numpad keys
- Prevent hang caused by monstrous shopkeeper in replays
- Fixed bug where localization offsets were being applied repeatedly in some cases
- Added small 'DONE' to localization XML file
- Fixed bug where certain text wouldn't reload after changing languages
- Added xOff and yOff properties to subtitle XML file
- Added scale param to localization file
- added scale param to subtitles XML file
- fixed some enemy name localization issues
- Fixed bug where the language text was not offsetting properly in the language GUI