Hey everybody, here's the newest patch for CSD! This one includes a new high rendering option that improves the quality of fonts and other graphical effects for high resolution monitors. While 1080p and above is recommended for this option, any display over 720p will see a difference when going fullscreen.You will need to select it in the Options menu (default is off).
Also included are brand new Steam Challenges! The participation bonuses are raised and you'll have a few weeks to get to the top of these boards, so good luck! Thanks once again to everyone for making the game such a big success!
A small fix was issued for Hash Browns being ordered during Rush Hour, as well as not being able to upgrade Stacked Enchiladas to the maximum 3 stars. The following was also included/fixed for 2.21-
- Added High Rendering in the Options menu. This will improve clarity of text and other graphical elements for resolutions at 1080p and above. You will need to restart the game once selected.
- Three new Steam Challenges are now available, with participation bonuses ranging from $300-500! Try the Drunken Potato, the Tour of Italy and the Tour of Asia!
NOTE: KNOWN ISSUES- NEED FEEDBACK
- Removed developer hotkey to change Space/Enter mapping for cooking foods during a work day. This caused some users to have those keys flipped at different times of the day.
- Fixed some Leaderboard display errors and recording scores.
- Fixed a menu error when coming back from practicing a food when your Active Menu was set for a Steam Leaderboard Challenge.
- Adjusted mis-aligned picture in Snap/Thumbs Up minigame.
- Fixed a few minor display errors.
There are a few users who have the following problems with the game:
- Some Mac users (MacBook Pro 2012?) unable to run the game at all.
- Some users experiencing progressive slowdown.
I need feedback so I can try and solve these problems, as they exist within the engine we're using and not the game, so I'll have to report it to the GM Studio people and see what can be done. Please post in this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/247020/discussions/0/648814843520704173/
Thanks again everyone!