Hey everyone, the newest update for CSD has arrived! This includes a bunch of new additions and features, as well as fixing a few minor bugs. Thanks and enjoy the free update!
- Mystery Box Mode (1-4 players, Battle Kitchen) For the first time in the game, all 30 foods will be in play in this challenge. The catch: all orders will be in secret mystery boxes until they're selected. How far can you go in this crazy challenge?
- Weekly Sprint Challenges are now supported! These small bite sized challenges are 3 waves long (24 foods) as opposed to the standard weekly challenges (40 foods). There can be a mix of sprints and standard challenges from now on. Enjoy!
- Wii U Pro Controller support added for the Mayflash Wii U adaptor for PC or any other third party system that allows for Wii U Pro Controller support.
- Crazy Dave Bet emails now have text that explains the bet offer has expired if it isn't taken on the day it's recieved.
- The Enchilada tutorial text has been clarified a bit better.
- Adjusted system that deploys VIPs and dates. Originally if you had a high buzz restaurant, there was a chance that your VIP or date would not be "fit" into the order system, resulting in a "missed" date or VIP. That system has been tightened considerablly to try and prevent this from happening.
- Crazy Dave's Bet 17 now properly resets if won, preventing the "bet not taken" error messages and errors related to bets.
- Fixed a small menu display error in the Battle Kitchen menus when using a controller under certain circumstances.
- Endurance runs ending due to food burning now properly reset when immediately retrying the event.
- Updated Vertigo Gaming Inc. logo across the game.
- Renamed Characters to Local Co-op in the main menu.
- Fixed some minor errors with button images when two different controllers are used in the Battle Kitchen.