Hey everybody, here's the latest patch for Cook, Serve, Delicious! that fixes some major issues with Mavericks OSX and a few smaller bugs:
- (MAC) Mavericks OSX support added. (NOTE: if you are running an older OS such as Snow Leopard, you will need to either upgrade to Mavericks for free or access a new, separate build of CSD. You can read how to do that here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/247020/discussions/0/810938082171118397/ )
- Platinum Star restaurants will now have a permanent 40% buzz boost.
- You can no longer serve wine until the cork is popped open, preventing accidental bad orders. In addition the cork pop sound has been changed to greater signify that it's ready to serve.
- Fixed a glitch with the Hungry Fest not being checked as complete for Platinum Star restaurants.
- Pancakes can no longer be served as an empty plate.
- Crazy Dave would sometimes bug the CookBets option, displaying a message that foods were not correct in the Active Menu.
- 20k Achievement removed. Now the full set of achievements are actually achieveable!
- Fixed a few typos.
That takes care of the bug list, but I am looking into the possibility of a few new updates before the end of the year that ties into Steam Leaderboards. Nothing concrete right now, but I definitely am considering it!
Thanks everyone for the support and enjoy the game!