Greetings, custodians from galaxies afar!
We've been hammering away at this new one for a while, but it's finally here: Unearthly Excavation!
Primary to this update is the extensive new dig-site map. Along with that comes new mechanics and problems for our sanitation teams to rectify. Changelog below:
- Fixed pickup highlighting on bucket water surface
- Fixed pickup highlighting when not using hands
- Turned the 'GRAPHICS TO WASTE' knob down from 11 to 3 on the incinerator fire effects
- Also optimized the fire effect for burning objects
- Added extra fire effects for open incinerator doors
- Moved non-common classes and references to sub-package to prepare for mod support
- Added new Dig-Site map
- Added the Sandtrap actor
- Added new tool: The Shovel
- Added new sand mechanics
- Spare tools now show on back of janitor
- Implemented janitor gibs
- Increased mop and bucket saturation limits (yay!)
- Decreased bucket and bin machine jam rates (yay!)
- Movable dig site light actors
- New crates
- Bloody worker body textures
- Removed slippery areas from Evil Science...for now.
- Fixed med-pack lids behaving oddly after loading.
- Improved Trophy system to store anything you personally put in there.
- Improved janitor trunk to carry over skeletal viscera properly.
- Removed unused 'Use' Key from input bindings.
- Improved punchout system to punish you more accurately. (Doesn't apply to old saves)
- Implemented some extra optional/bonus janitorial tasks [Stacking Areas]
- Fixed fires causing scorch marks underwater.
And here are a few shots of the new map:
[cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com] [cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com] [cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com] [cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com]
We're hoping our next update (which will be quicker), will include Mac and mod support! Hooray!
Stay frosty, cleaners.. Until next time!