Spacebase DF-9 Alpha 1b hotfix released
- Technicians now prioritize objects with lower condition.
- Post-processing is now enabled by default on Linux.
- It’s no longer possible to set a beacon for a number of Security duty citizens greater than the number you currently have.
- Corpses disappear after 10 minutes of real world time instead of 1 week.
- New options in Audio/Video settings menu:
- Use OS Mouse Cursor: Use your operating system’s hardware-accelerated mouse cursor, in case you experience cursor lag.
- Enable Post Effects: Enable screen post-processing effects for improved visuals.
- Fullscreen: Run the game full-screen.
- Fixed: Duty counts should only reflect characters who are citizens of your base.
- Fixed: Broken refineries can still be used to convert asteroids into matter.
- Fixed: Wrong graphic displays for broken Airlock Lockers.
- Fixed: Time control hotkeys can trigger unsupported 0.5 game speed.
- Fixed: Small seams between wall and floor tile art.