简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
Help us translate Steam
Spacebase DF-9 Alpha 4a released
February 14 -
Fixed: Several crashes loading old save data.
Fixed: Builders get trapped in rooms.
Fixed: Mouse panning doesn't work when window is resized.
Fixed: Some Spaceface log text gets cut off.
Feb 18 @ 6:56pm
They still need to work on the pathfinding bugs. They often suffocate some of my builders because they go for the farthest possible airlock, instead of the closer more convenient ones.
Feb 18 @ 11:48am
pelotedelaine -> thanks, i'll try that asap. merci !
Feb 17 @ 8:39am
Spoofie > To properly fight hostile, set people of your team's job as "security" and set a beacon at a point they'll have a chance to rally before the hostiles arrive.
Feb 17 @ 6:27am
How fight against hostile ? all my team was killed so i've forced airlock door open and the bad guys have been "sucked" into space until i closed airlock door then nobody stopped at my spacebase. Just have to look a ghost spacebase of horror filled with dead people, sound scarry no ?
Feb 17 @ 5:10am
10. People in panic should leave a room with low oxygen, when the security alert is triggered or die quickly.
11. Some of my builders died while demolishing a derelict. Simply because they forgot about oxygen?
12. Camera focus on incoming shuttles (not cancelable) is driving me nuts.
13. Every time I load a game, the last research is stoped.
To be honest. People are just to dumb. It gets really aggravating.
I'm looking forward for new releases.
Feb 17 @ 5:10am
6. If floor continues to get damaged that often, building a new one should be top priority for builders. When I tell them to do it they are just lazy and will do it waaay too late.
7. Priority for tasks should be worked on with nearly every class. I get really pissed, when they just idle around, despite of s.th. important to do.
8. All miners are deeply sad. Even though they are lazy as shit and hang around in the bar for ages.
9. I built at least two fire extinguishers into every room. But my people often try to stomp out a fire and then the game tells me "Some of your inhabitants try to extinguish a fire without tools. Built a fire extinguisher" WTF?
Feb 17 @ 5:10am
I noticed a few things I'd like to point out:
1. Builders, bartenders etc. just do one thing, then go to a door, come back and do another thing.
2.While eating and drinking the timer doesn't count down. Some times people get stuck doing that (see next point).
3. With two bar-rooms people tend to stand around idly. Fridges don't get filled at the same time. Only the one built last. And 10 bartenders don't seem to be enough to handle even a little amount of guests. When i close one bar-area, they do just fine.
4. When there is a hole in the floor due to space debris, people get into the room, panic and don't get out of there. So they get sucked out into space or suffocate.
5. Floor is damaged way too often!
Feb 17 @ 4:21am
Looking forward to really digging into the new updates when AI gets worked out a little. Keep up the good work and hope new patches come soon.
Feb 16 @ 9:02pm
2mth for an Alpha release and you can even get that right the 02 upgrade ??/ Does not work, and the level it decades needs looking at, the path for the beacon dont work security goes in and out try to find a way in when there is a door leading to it add a airlock again cant find a way in just goes to the beacon point out then returns to spend 10min eating chatting playing games and slepping just to do it all over again
Feb 16 @ 6:52pm
The "improved" oxygen recyclers do nothing. Maybe the freshen the air a little, but they don't increase your population count.
The game also becomes unstable when let to sit and spin it's wheels for a few hours. Crew won't complete tasks or will hang out by an airlock till they die. Restarting fixes this instability problem. Game also starts to run slow after awhile. This may be due to a memory leak, but I'm not too interested in wasting more time with to investigate further.
Subscribe to RSS feed
Share directly to my status
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Some geospatial data on this website is provided by
Steam Subscriber Agreement