Hi, thanks to some great help from community members we have finally tracked down and (we strongly suspect) fixed a seemingly random crash in the electioneering DLC.
We have patched the windows version 1.285 which includes this fix, and OSX and the Africa version will get their fixes tomorrow. Sorry for all the hassle!
We had some bugs reported with electioneering on OSX (and other DLC) when certain scripts were run, such as firing a minister. This has (As far as we can tell) been tracked down and fixed now with this latest tiny update. Sorry about that, and hopefully its fixed now! (this was OSX only)
1. Added impacts from Black Market situation on tax revenue.
2. Strengthened effects of Corporate Exodus situation.
3. Reduced impact of University Grants and Technology Colleges on education.
4. Poverty now boosts Drug Addiction, and Drug Addiction is harder to beat once triggered.
5. Fixed bug regarding labor survey event.
6. Adjusted triggering of Nobel Prize event.
7. Fixed display issue for some income effects on policies.
8. Consolidated duplicate entries for effects of tobacco consumption on cost of state health service.