Welcome to Monday. More art format changes, another large update.
- If a combo becomes burstable and you burst more than 90f after the first burstable hit, your burst will not be punishable (as if you bursted a projectile).
Burst baits that take under 90f still work as normal. Fixes this
, among other things.
- Assist hits that cause Sliding are now ground-techable in the Real Game.
- Cerebella color #20! I bet nobody gets this, but I like it a LOT.
- Fixed an uncommon superflash + tag glitch
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- When snapped in, Fortune cannot move her head until she is able to attack, like other characters.
- When tagged in, Fortune cannot move her head until 15f after the tag begins; she CAN still move it before she enters the screen, but it won't happen accidentally with the pressing of the tag buttons. You have to specifically do something after you input the tag.
- Fortune's head is now projectile invincible when her body is being hit if it is not also being hit, will no longer absorb Motor Brigade or kart bomb during combos.
- Fenrir Drive no longer does the dive part if it did not hit the point character.