Happy Last Hope Day!
I can FINALLY make Steam builds again, so here we go...
- Hopefully fix the new controller menu issues.
WaLuigiTime, see if this random code mucking-with helps for you...maybe?
- Ping screen now updates the label + color each frame to reflect updated ping time info. I don't think this'll affect PC, since I don't think it updates the ping time ever, but console will love it.
- Fortune's Fiber Upper (and El Gato) now have no-supercancel periods after the active frames end. Whoops.
- Increase downward range on the 1st-frame hit of Painwheel's air super.
- Fix Filia's ground dashes to have hitboxes all the way to the floor for all parts. No longer consistently goes over Parasoul cr.LK or randomly goes over other mvoes.
- Cerebella's Lock'n'Load no longer misses crouching Filia/Fortune in the corner. Thanks to whoever reminded me about this!
- Parasoul horizontal tear shots now hit crouching Filia/Valentine up close. No thanks at all to the nameless person who reminded me about this.
- Fix two obscure blocking-death bugs: This
from long ago, and this
from recently. You can no longer alpha counter after your character is dead.