realMyst: Masterpiece Edition
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition v2.0 is now available! We’ve been busy polishing, shining, cleaning, fixing, tuning, and just generally improving the realMyst experience. This new version is better than ever - here’s a list of some of the things we worked on...
查看所有 22 的回應
- Improved performance quite a bit
- Improved the look of just about everything
- Improved lighting in many areas
- Squished tons of nasty bugs
- Updated to the latest version of Unity engine (much faster, fewer bugs)
- Replaced the sky system (much faster, fewer bugs)
- Enhanced the realism of day/night cycles in several Ages
- Brightened the nighttime lighting just a bit in a couple Ages
- Cleaned up the initial resolution settings a bit
- Added lights in a few places for nighttime enhancement
- Changed “Auto Graphics Quality” option to “off” by default
- Removed something called the “frame rate limiter"
- Improved Free Roam - left and right arrow keys changed to rotate (not strafe)
- Improved Free Roam - single right click toggles in and out of “look mode"
- Improved Free Roam - invert look option added
- Re-ordered the graphic options in the advanced list by resource cost
- Fixed the jerky book falling intro movie
- Changed to allow relaxing on chairs and beds (sit on Achenar’s bed at your own risk)
- Adjusted the aspect ratio of all the linking book panels
- Updated the Help Guide
- Added Steam Achievements!
接下來 2 週內的 1 個活動