Today we released a major new update featuring some improvements, fixes and additions.
To name a few of the shiny new things:
* Radiation shielding (based on material and thickness)
* Radiation sickness (slowed movement, vomiting - visual can be switched off)
* Adaptive physics setting (automatically adjusts based on your FPS)
* Slope slippage (can no longer walk up ridiculous slopes)
* Helmet and suit damage (with escaping air, can be patched using Suit Patch)
* Printable Suits, Suit Patches and Emergency Oxygen bottles
* Injured movement (slowed movement)
* Communications ranges (affects map etc)
* Background communications chatter
* ISS model update (interior now much closer to reality)
And some fixes:
* Manned Mobile Lab screens malfunctioning
* Manned Ascent Vehicle auto-docking speed bug
* Radiation spike bug at sunset in multiplayer
* Respawn and join issues in multiplayer
* Mars Yard rover testing bug where multiple vehicles remained
* Disappearing models and particles in complex scenes
* Some crashes and NULL pointer issues
So, what major features remain?
* Life Support Module (used to pressurize/depressurize bases)
* Gases and their quantities (tracking in atmospheric zones)
Once those major remaining features are done, we will move towards finishing up the minor remaining features
(such as pressurizing vehicles) and, most importantly, move on to bug-fixing and polishing.
We hope you all enjoy the new content and a big THANK YOU goes out to all those who have believed in us thus far! We certainly hope to deliver a polished simulator that you will all enjoy.
Suit and Helmet damage + patching:
ISS interior update: