We just released another post-launch update! This one fixes multiple bugs and issues. We are continuing on improving and polishing further, and have a bit of a surprise planned, more on that later.
Another update is planned and will be released within another few weeks.
Below is the complete changelog for the update, and again we thank you all for your patience and feedback! It has been extremely helpful.
Kind and sincere regards from the Take On Mars team!
13th March 2017
- Fixed minor issue with 3D Printer area display in yards having too many digits, extending the text beyond view
10th March 2017
- Added tinnitus sound effect when really loud sounds are played
9th March 2017
- Fixed exiting ladders on clients in multiplayer, now puts the character in the correct position
- Fixed Fuel handler occasionally filling empty barrels with resource non-corresponding with slot attached to
- MML: Fixed oxygen leaking if ramp was closed but airlock door were opened
8th March 2017
- Fixed empty barrels falling off vehicles after a load or save
- Refinery: Fixed occasional bug stopping current process after saving game
2nd March 2017
- Fixed unpleasant strobing of mission objectives GUI on low FPS
- Mission 4: Fixed dialogs priorities (mission restart required)
1st March 2017
- Fixed issue in the Manned Descent Vehicle where after the Manned Ascent Vehicle launched, the fairings closed but not the construct, leading to breakage
- Fixed helmet HUD showing global air pressure instead of local
- Fixed Medium Bed exit position throwing the player forward a bit (requires respawn)
- Fixed Small Bed exit position bumping the player forward a bit (requires respawn)