We just released a new update which does a number of fixes and also introduces a more challenging "hard"' mode. In "hard' the strategy map unit layout and map layouts are a bit different now and the AI will also try harder to destroy you. For full effect, you need to restart the game in "hard' as changing modes during the story campaign will not affect the current strategy map.
Tomorrow we're planning on releasing an update that adds customization of the custom story campaign game rules (like in multiplayer) as well as a number of new battle scenarios for the custom story maps.
- Fixes for users having problems starting the game because of unsupported resolutions
- Fix for the game crashing when pressing the continue button in the main menu
- The continue button will only load campaign savegames
- Sorting of savegames is correct now
- Several fixes to achievements
- Hard difficulty is a bit harder now
- The strategy maps will scale according to difficulty setting
- Several fixes for users experiencing NAT punchthrough failures
- Better detection of recommended graphic settings + added warning when setting the graphic settings too high for your system specs