The new Gas Guzzlers Extreme patch is available now !
Don't forget to update and restart all servers.
Please find below a full list of bug fixes and features implemented in this patch:
- Implemented player context menu in the multiplayer lobby. When a player is clicked, the context menu opens containing the following actions:
VIEW STEAM PROFILE - Opens the Steam overlay and displays the player's profile page.
VOTE KICK - Initiates the kick vote on the selected player. This action is unavailable if you click on yourself.
MUTE/UNMUTE VOICE CHAT - Mutes or unmutes the voice chat from the selected player. If you mute yourself, other players will not hear you until you unmute yourself.
- Voice chat behavior in team play can be voted on now. Two types of behaviors are available:
ALL PLAYERS - Each player can hear every other player.
TEAM MEMBERS ONLY - Only team members can be heard.
The default behavior is TEAM MEMBERS ONLY. You will not hear players you have muted regardless of voted behavior.
- Implemented camera look left and camera look right. Key bindings can be changed in the controls options menu. The defaults key bindings for keyboard are DELETE and PAGE DOWN keys.
- Implemented car horn. The horn sound can be changed from the game options menu. The horn volume can be changed in the sound options menu. The horn key binding can be changed in the controls options menu. The default key binding for keyboard is H.
- The number of laps in a racing game mode can be changed through voting now.
- Added console commands that manipulate damage multipliers in single-player:
G_HumanToAIDamageMultiplier [value] - Sets or gets the multiplier for damage inflicted from a human player onto an AI player. Example: To increase the amount of damage you deal to AIs by 50%, type the following into the console and press ENTER: G_HumanToAIDamageMultiplier 1.5
G_AIToHumanDamageMultiplier [value] - Sets or gets the multiplier for damage inflicted from an AI player onto a human player.
G_AIToAIDamageMultiplier [value] - Sets or gets the multiplier for damage inflicted from an AI player onto an AI player.
G_CarCollisionDamageMultiplier [value] - Sets or gets the multiplier for damage caused by collisions with level geometry.
G_CarToCarCollisionDamageMultiplier [value] - Sets or gets the multiplier for damage caused by car-to-car collisions.
The default value for all multipliers is 1. The changes made with these commands are saved in a profile so there is no need to retype them when a game is re-entered. To check the current value of a certain multiplier, type the name of the corresponding command without value.
- Fixed a bug where a weapon group could not be switched to a controller.