Banished 1.0.3 just went live.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur if two buildings overlapped.
- Fixed splitting or emptying herds from pastures. This will no longer cause small pastures to become overfull.
- Added an option to set the scale of status icons. This is useful in ultra wide resolutions where the icons become large.
- Fixed a bug that caused large population cities to randomly unassign workers.
- Fixed a pause/lag that would occur as the game reassigned workers to new professions.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the edges of tunnels to overlap other buildings.
- Fixed an infinite loop that occured using the path tool when a citizen couldn’t get from home to a workplace.
- Citizens without a workplace will once again do any job on the map. Citizens that have jobs will generally still stay near their workplace unless work to be done has been around for several months and no general laborer has done it.