As like every month we are continuously working on getting the game better and better. This led to several fixes already!
All updates for the PC are mentioned on the Verdun Steam changelog
Some noteworthy fixes are:
Temporary Bug Report Tool introduced
- Fixed WEX flamethrower
- Improved switching to next level so it does not kick you when loading
- No more stabbing/melee through objects
- Improved the colliders (hitboxes) on the players
- Added an anti cheat measurements
- Increased maximum firing range
- Fixed certain reserved slots never timing out
- Fixed incorrect abilities when squad level lowers
- Fixed head gore
- Changes to loading sequence to prevent verify cache issues
We take your input seriously and are aware that some of you are still having problems. Our main priority is to fix these issues though we understand that it hasn’t been quick enough. Some bugs are more difficult to catch and solve than other ones. To make sure all issues are heard and to get a clear picture of how many of you are running into which bugs, we would like you to submit your bugs via our Bug Report Tool: http://bugs.verdungame.com/.
A temporary tool that will hopefully help us in our prioritization these upcoming months. The more details given, the better we can find out what is going on.
Please note that the Bug Report Tool (Verdun UserEcho) is not meant to be used for suggestions, news, complaints, etc. For this keep posting in the Steam hub.