New Content Available:
downloadable content is now available to purchase.
- Core authorization library has been updated
- A bug with long arpeggio MIDI files causing drawing errors has been fixed
- A bug resulting in incorrect CC selection has been fixed
Steam Specific Changes:
- Steam Cloud Sync is now supported!
1. Z3TA+ 2's Programs folder will now automatically cloud sync and backup any user created/saved presets.
(steamlibrary/common/cakewalk/cakewalk content/z3ta+ 2/programs)
2. Depending on how many programs you've added, initial sync time can vary quite a bit.
3. Adding or Removing Programs/Presets needs to take place while Z3TA+2 is running through Steam.
4. You may need to restart Z3TA+ 2 for new Programs/Presets to show up.
Note: We've been testing this internally for the past few weeks and feel it's at an acceptable state to release to the community. Steam Applications and Steam Cloud are still being iterated on, so we'd like to hear your feedback on it! Please let us know in the community discussion forums! If you encounter any issues, we'd love to pass them onto Valve so they can improve the platform.
- SteamReg Updated
Last week we identified an issue that could impact new users registering or existing users reinstalling Z3ta+2, and the application would stay in Demo Mode. This issue has now been fixed.
- Updated the Demo to latest version of Z3TA+ 2
The prior Z3TA+2 2.2.2 Update is available to rollback to if users encounter any issues.
1. Right-click ‘Z3TA+ 2’ in the Steam Client and select Properties
2. Go to the Beta Tab
3. Select Early-Access
4. Click [OK] and allow Steam to update.
If you're still having issues, it may be an unrelated issue. Please start a dedicated post on your issue here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/241790/discussions/2/