We've posted a new update for the STEAM version of Z3TA+2
- Added the STEAM Plugin Manager, which is also bundled with Rapture Pro and Cakewalk Sound Center. This allows a user to link plugins in the STEAM managed directory, back to their system global vst folder.
- Changed the order of launch options. Now 64-bit will be listed first on compatible systems. This should help resolve some of the issues Music Creator 7 users have, since the default MC7 option is 64-bit.
- Plug-in .dll's were previously under a '64bit' and '32bit' subfolder in the 'Vstplugins/Z3TA+ 2' or 'x64/Vstplugins/Z3TA+2' folders. They have been removed from these subfolders and now just live in their respective 'Z3TA+2' folder.
- STEAM install script cleanup. x86 users will now only have the native x86 version. Previously, users would have both x86 and x64 on their system, regardless of compatibility.
- Foundation laid for more Z3TA+ 2 Expansion packs.