GUNCRAFT, THE EPIC VOXEL-BASED FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, AIMS ITS POWER SCOPE AT XBOX 360
Loaded with New Features Including Exclusive Maps, the Console Version of the PC Sensation to Launch This Year
Twain Harte, CA – August 28, 2014 –
Exato Game Studios and indie games partner GameMill Entertainment announced today that Guncraft
will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft in Q4 2014. The digital version of the indie PC hit published by GameMill Entertainment on the Xbox Live online entertainment network will include a split-screen for intense local hot-seat multiplayer, an all-new levelling system, high-resolution models, and exclusive maps.
Download the all new Xbox Live Guncraft
screenshots and video HERE['http]
Check out the new Guncraft
video on YouTube HERE['http]: http://'http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=25254777&msgid=507205&act=60VM&c=275324&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpNTjEYm-O40'
“The response we have received for Guncraft
from the PC community has been nothing short of fantastic, so we’re thrilled to reach even more players by bringing the game to the Xbox 360 platform,” said John Getty, Lead Developer of Guncraft
and founder of Exato Game Studios. "Guncraft
is the perfect blend of sandbox gameplay, crafting, and intense FPS action.”
Marrying the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft
takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Play through dozens of maps, then create your own level with secret tunnels and hiding holes to find the best look out for ambushing your friends. Players can create arenas based on anything imaginable, and once complete, utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters and even laser swords. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously.
GUNCRAFT XBOX LIVE KEY FEATURES:
- Exclusive Xbox Live maps
- Includes all PC DLC
- Two-player split-screen local multiplayer
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters limited only by your imagination
- Outlandish game modes for up to 16 players, including:
- Lava Survival Mode - where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- Onslaught Mode - Where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft
- Spleef Mode - Where players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths while fervently moving to avoid suffering the same fate.
- Exclusive levelling system where you earn new rewards with every other level, all the way up to level 550 (50 levels per ReCraft rank - one base, 10 ReCrafted ranks)
- New high-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system containing 300 pieces of unique gear to customize characters. Each are individually customizable, giving gamers over 4 billion different combinations
- New tutorial system for learning the basics of Guncraft and each game mode
players have all of the standard multiplayer shooter modes such as Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, plus tons of custom load-outs, perks, plenty of weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft
are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly and then decimate it all to take down enemies.
To learn more about Guncraft
, please visit http://'http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=25254777&msgid=507205&act=60VM&c=275324&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.exatogames.com%2FGuncraft%2F'
, as well as ‘Like['http]
’ it on Facebook and follow the development @ExatoGames['http]
for all the latest developer updates and news.
Come visit us for a hands on look at PAX Prime in Seattle, WA Aug 29 – Sept 1, 2014 at booth #3812
# # #
About Exato Game Studios
Exato Game Studios was founded on the premise of creating indie games of the highest caliber. Its first title, Guncraft
, aims high in its grand goals of pushing the envelope, by offering one of the most diverse, user-driven, and customizable first-person shooters to ever be created.
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a third-party publisher of casual games for the mass market consumer. Development platforms include PC, Nintendo handhelds and consoles including Nintendo DS™ , Nintendo 3DS™ and Wii™, Microsoft consoles including Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, XBLA, Microsoft Games On Demand and Kinect™ for Xbox 360®, and Sony handhelds and consoles including PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information, please visit: http://'http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=25254777&msgid=507205&act=60VM&c=275324&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.game-mill.com'