First off - thank you for feedback and bug reports. It's great to see so many people playing HM :) We are really close to first stable release, so stay tuned!
Change log since v0.8:
- Save issues fixed (mainly random code note problem)
- New Slendy AI (still untested WIP)
- Triggers size and focus transform (now it's much easier to open doors and pickup items ;))
- Breathing sfx audible only when tired or scared
- Picking up an item during pause or trough walls fixed
- Jumping flashlight fixed (now it always looks near center of your screen)
- Flashlight reload battery issue fixed
- PC input customization
- Possibility to view notes text in inventory
- Photographs from Haunt:TRSG are back!
- Cat and Sentimentalist achivements implemented
- Park map markers added (as addition to realtime map marker in inventory)
- Safe zones added (now Slendy will never block your way in a lame fashion - for example on tower)
- Audio FX zones from Haunt:TRSG added (reverb, echo zones etc.)
That's all. Additionally we've added all missing sounds from old beta (bunker and death camp ambience etc.) and fixed / tuned tons of details.
Now we are focusing on xBox input configuration and gameplay details. When above will be done we will finish cutscenes, add whole boring stuff like logos and intro... and Early Access will be done. With that we will announce who and why will get free access to incoming episodes.
PS - almost forgot, soon we will post some materials from next episode... and these are going to be the first really NEW things since first Haunt was released.
PS2 - Mac! It finally works...