The next big Citadels patch is now live. The team from BIGMOON Studios finished working on patch 4.04.
The following changes have been implemented:
Citadels Patch 4.0.4 release notes:
- Optimized Auto-Repair and Repair functionality.
- Added building queue for peasants. Peasants will build multiple buildings.
- Both campaigns should be working.
- Fixed/Optimized quests.
- Improved game physics.
- Fixed leaks related to game sound which were causing game crashes.
- Player bonuses should be all properly working.
- Improved overall combat mechanics.
- Fixed Siege units collisions while on movement, they won’t damage attacking units instantly anymore.
- Fixed walls collision polys (Edge connections).
- Siege towers are now working and implemented in-game. When units are deployed they don’t fall off the wall and can walk/fight on the walls.
- Siege towers shouldn’t crash the game anymore.
- Fighting on the walls shouldn’t crash the game anymore.
- Ladder units are now working. When they climb a wall they dont fall off the wall and they become a knight and can walk/fight on the wall.
- Trebuchet no longer gets stuck on build mode.
- Fixed catapult and ballista fire rate.
- Recalculated damage of ballistas and catapults. When ballistas and catapults are firing against non-buildings objects the damage is increased by 250% of the base damage.
- Improved game UI.
- Added mouse hovering info/selections when the player has a object selected already, this makes the game much more intuitive.
- Changed slightly the peasant model for better in-game recognition/perception.
- Changed the three main peasant action menu icons for better in-game recognition/perception. (Main buildings, resources buildings,
- Adjusted mass and force applied to dynamic boulders.
- When we have a selected group of units OR when we have a selected building in which there are peasants working on it, now we can select/focus a single unit of choice by clicking on the icon of that unit on the information window.
- Improved pathfinding, mainly focused on impregnable fortress's, enemy wall invasion if wall's breached and enemy wall enemies detection/targeting and fighting.
- Optimized Save/Load games.
- Adjusted skirmish maps maximum population cap, now 499 maximum units (Game settings).
All the best,
the bitComposer Team