Beta Robot just went live :D
Notable big changes are the Colorized stats, lightup floor switches, and the Magic book names.
Here's the full change log:
- Fixed 4 Controllers bug!!! All 4 controller d-pads work all the time now :D
- Fixed The Traveler... he is no longer afraid of some things?
- Fixed Vampire death time, he'll pop as soon as all his bats are dead now
- Fixed door spawning monsters (less bats and snakes)
- Fixed a rare multiplayer fall off the map bug we found at PAX Prime
- Fixed Player Ghost skull disappearing on inventory button press
- Fixed coin sound getting too loud
- Moving blocks now lower volume with distance
- Books now have unique names per run (like potions)
- Set a target framerate of 60fps, to stop some PC's from trying to render at a
- billion fps and burning out their processor.
- Improved Shadow of flying enemies (so its easier to see where they are)
- Moved Ghost attack box back a bit
- Added full charge swing effect
- Floor switches now light up Michael Jackson style, instead of moving.
- Colorized Stat readout
- Revived players now come back with 5hp
- Potion effects now link to stat colors (now with rainbow barf!)
- Monsters now like favorite things more then attacking you
- lined up monster attack animation to damage better
- Made spraypaint a little more common
- Players who return with the treasure get +1k gold
- Did some balancing
- Started adding some new sound effects