In honor of the 1 year anniversary of our Kickstarter getting 650% funded, Version Tormentor is now live!
Since Legend of Dungeon's release in September, we've been working on the features we promised to our Kickstarter backers, and a few features we wanted simply because we love you all and want the game to be the best it can be.
This update brings you additional game modes: Impossible mode, Daily Dungeon, and Seeds(non random), a few more Dungeon tiles, 2 Hot-keys for your inventory(so redefine your controls!), and a help screen!
You might also stumble across a bit of holiday cheer in your travels.
Thank you to everyone for being kind enough to try our game, and a huge thank you to those that Kickstarted us, for the immense support!
May your deaths be swift and plentiful!
-Robot and Kitty
P.S. Happy Zombiemass!
Change Log, Version Tormenter:
- Revised Menu
- Added Holiday Stuff!
- Added a help screen
- Added game modes: Impossible, Seed, and Daily Dungeon
- Added Dungeon Tiles
- Added Inventory Hotkeys
- Door use now gradually colors doors
- Added Enable\Disable 60fps Target frame rate
- Fixed the Book of the Devil summon bug
- Improved switch hitbox (so its easier to hit with most weapons)
- Fixed monsters from the previous room making aggro noises
- Moved the first step for downward stairs
- Fixed a handful of colliders