Diner™ has just been released for Steam on Mac and Windows!
Diner™ (1990): has all the sights and sounds and the frills and flash of a real diner incorporated into fantastic features for incredible appeal and game flow! This is another great game from Mark Ritchie, designer of classics such as Taxi™ and Fish Tales™. Impatient customers bark out their orders, challenging players to knock down drop targets in order to serve them. Each happy customer increases the end of ball tip and serving all five customers lights the Dine Time Jackpot, worth millions! Spelling D-I-N-E-R diverts right ramp shots to an actual cup on the playfield. Here, players can "Stir the Cup" for big points. This game's really cookin'! Approximately 3,552 units of this table were produced.
- Added Diner
- Fixed High Roller Casino Pro Tips translations
- Fixed super duper mega extreme jackpot goal for HRC
- TOM - replay gives goal for extra ball
- Fixed vibration on Teed Off Wheel
- Instruction fixes for HRC
- Fixed issue with plunger sometimes not plunging ball
- BOP camera fix
- Fixed stern logo on table select screen.
At time of publishing the newsletter and announcements, our video was unable to process on YouTube or any video hosting sites. Keep an eye on our YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePinballArcade
to see if it goes live!