We have another round of fixes for your gaming pleasure, and are still working through the suggestions and feedback from the community. We are in the process of revamping the NPC system in a number of ways, but that update will be longer in coming as the holidays are approaching, and the team takes time off to spend with family and friends. After the new year we’ll be sitting down to plan things out, and update the community on what’s next. Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
- Sound now updates while the game is paused (this prevents looping or repeating issues)
- The ”Welcome to the edge” and “one of us” achievements work again
- Carbon Fiber factory now works like the other factories. The required quantity has been reduced from 5 to 3.
- Unused stats have been removed from the character stats tab. Exposure Rank has been added to the stats tab
- Fixed an issue where inventory slots could be active past the bottom of the inventory window
- You can now only drag and drop things from the crafting slots if the target slot is empty
- Banner popups no longer block mouse input
- Clarified reforge schematic tooltips in the knowledge window
- Added a form of triple jump to the defense mech and removed falling damage from it as well
- Improved vehicle related creature hate (aggro) for vehicles with weapons
- Fixed the arm animation when aiming left and up
- Fixed an issue where teleport menu would remain active after teleport and not update
- Ammo requirements for weapons now appear on the right side of the crafting window
- Boomerangs no longer knockback targets, which should correct a number of issues
- Changed how anomalies (non-bunker crab nests and jelly nests, crab eggs, random mechs, etc) spawn near structure tiles and bunkers/nests. This should reduce the chance of anomalies spawning near player bases as long as the background tiles are not empty or naturally occurring resources (dirt, rock, mud, clay, ice, biomass, aluminum, titanium, uranium, radium, or promethium). The dirt structure, rock structure, et cetera tiles will prevent anomalies, just not the basic tiles