Version 1.06 Patch is LIVE!
- "Lost Valley" - A new multiplayer map, free to all owners of the game
- Co-operative play now available for both DLC missions ("Hunt The Grey Wolf" and "In Shadows").
- Added a setting for "Empty Lung Zoom" to allow toggling the additional zoom effect when entering empty lung (and extend the multiplayer settings/filters to support it as an option).
- Profiles now determine the highest XP of both the local and steam-cloud profiles on startup to try to avoid loss-of-progress.
- Steam cloud now stores the player profile as well as save games.
- Fix a potential hang on the Sniper Elite 3 logo screen due to corrupted stats in profiles.
- Multiplayer: Fix an instance of player invulnerability in multiplayer matches.
- Multiplayer: Join-in-progress now takes the player to the lobby to allow character and loadout selection rather than pulling them directly in to game.
- Multiplayer: Chat box less likely to cut off really long strings and chat is available even if only one person is in the lobby.
- Co-op: Cancelling body searches no longer slides the player on the other machine.
- Co-op: Fix music on client machine to correctly trigger based on AI state.
- Weapons are less likely to randomly stop working (most prominent in multiplayer but possible also in co-op/single-player)
- Improved shooting while flinching somewhat.
- Saves in DLC missions no longer require loading twice.
- Discouraged ragdolls from breakdancing.
- Don't play killcams on ragdolls.
- Decals now rendering on DirectX 10 graphics cards.
- AI armed with a panzerschreck and a pistol are now slightly less confused about which weapon they should be using, and the panzerschreck now does slightly more damage to the player.
- AI vision slightly improved in difficulties other than Easy (so sub 30m and sprinting players should be seen more easily).
- Fix for an animation glitch when mounting a turret.
- Ribbon images in the service record should be displaying again.
- Fixed binoculars, grenades and trip mines in the "Hunt The Grey Wolf" mission as they'd mysteriously lost their textures.
- Aim assist tutorial now hidden if aim assist is disabled.
- Scopes for the Springfield rebalanced, as is the MP44.
- MP40, Sten and Thompson ranges rebalanced, and Sten damage increased.
- An "escape from environment" exploit closed on Hellfire!
- We are aware of a small number of reports of server crashes after the previous patch and will be monitoring for potential issues during this release.
- In rare circumstances clients may disconnect from servers after prolonged play.
- The next update will contain a number of improvements to the texture streaming to try to improve the behaviour for various settings and hardware configurations.
- A further fix for weapons randomly not working was discovered too late for this update but will be included in the next.
- Weapon customisation selections occasionally get lost and revert to default selections.
- The "Empty Lung Zoom" option is missing text in some languages.