Not the first and by no means the last, happy conquering!
- Annexing or integrating another country now makes you take over all their dependencies as well.
- Navies retreating now pick closest port with naval distance, not the shortest how birds fly.
- East India Traderoute triggered modifier is now available for americans and africans, and is no longer limited by <30% mercantilism.. effect is now +5% trade income.
- You can now collect trade in any node. Not that its a good idea to do it where you don't have fleet bases.
- Greatly improved AI for returning home when in exile
- Greatly improved naval invasion AI
- Replacing War Subsidies with Subsidies that can be used at any time, for longer durations of time
- Fixed the infamous 26-player lobby crash
- If a player in MP is at war, a war-icon will be shown at that players name in the outliner.
- Added DLC-icons to the frontend like the once in CK2.
- Vasselize missions now give a cb for 25 instead of 10 years and abort on the cb expiring
- Exported DAYS_PER_PHASE, DAYS_PER_SIEGE_PHASE and COMBAT_DICE_SIDE to defines
- Enabled modding in unit_type on ships
- Added a checkbox to decisions to set whether or not you want to be notified about the decision being available to take
- Can no longer get the same mission twice
And much much more... (click link)