5 New Cargo Ship “Firefight” Maps, utilizing new blocker system for smaller gameplay spaces - Available in Team Deathmatch and Last Man Standing.
- Cargo Ship - Bow: The front section of the ship.
- Cargo Ship - Superstructure: The full superstructure.
- Cargo Ship - Stern: The rear section of the ship.
- Cargo Ship - Midship: The outside of the Superstructure.
- Cargo Ship - A Deck: The interior and exterior of A Deck.
- In-Game Player/Team List Added (F1).
- Teammate ID Popup when pointing at Teammate (1 second delay, 5 meter limit).
- “Killed By” Notification displayed to dead player only (Versus Mode).
- Added in-game messaging when kicked from a game by the host.
- Improvements to Quickmatch Searching / Joining. Now when a game is located, the ‘Searching’ prompt changes to a ‘Joining Game’ prompt.
- Extended life of blood spray.
- Flashbang effect detection improved to help prevent small objects from blocking effect.
- Added additional AI coverpoints in Biolab, Radar.
- Removed several AI coverpoints that conflicted with doors on HQ, Radar, Biolab.
- Fixed Facility doors not being closed in some “Firefight” map variants.
- Fixed AI surrender animation not correctly playing on clients.
- Fixed sun in HQ from appearing to have two light sources.
- Fixed error in total Grenade/Flashbang count in HUD.
- Players can now correctly pick up dropped grenades.
- Fixed sprint animation sometimes incorrectly playing on clients.
- Reduced timeout for clients when host quits game.
- Fix for Host being unable to kick a player in lobby after returning from game.
- Functionality improvements to Spectate and Switch Team buttons in Lobby.
- Fix for Cargo Ship mission not failing when team killed after hostage secured.
- Fix for Cargo Ship hostage guards consistently missing Hostages when engaging.
- Adjusted Cargo Ship & Radar TH & BD spawns to eliminate spawning in LOS to tango.