Server Update 03.03.2015
This update is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- Option to choose respawn base from list in most ground vehicle missions added;
- Map Balance fixes for ground vehicle missions;
- “Air Domination” mission type added for arcade air battles - players will fight until all enemy aircraft are destroyed. To prevent players from hiding, a capture point has been added, it is situated between both teams respawn points;
- [Domination] aircraft mission on Khalkin Gol is now available to allplayers and not just new players;
- Hs-129 B1/2 - an error which led to inability to re-ignite an engine during flight at speeds lower than 350km/h has been fixed;
- Ki-43-III otsu - fuel consumption has been corrected. Minimal flight time has been reduced;
- P-51 (complete lineup) - speed at which wing-flap system is destroyed at each position has been corrected: combat - 400 mph, takeoff - 274 mph, landing - 180 mph;
- P-38 (complete lineup) - limits for wing-flap system has been set according to ”Pilot Training Manual for the P-38 Lightning (AAF MANUAL 51-127-1, 1 Aug 1945, Revised Edition, color)”. Combat - 310 mph, takeoff - 251 mph, landing - 155 mph (with margin of safety up to 15 mph);
- Yak-1 - engine power at the sea level has been corrected.
Note all changes apply to all platforms unless stated in the changelog!
Leave Your Feedback Here[forum.warthunder.com]
- Bf 109 G-14 - BR now the same as the G-10
- B-29 - BR now -0.3 to previous value
- Ho229 - BR now +0.3 to previous value