Discuss it Here[forum.warthunder.com]
- Error that led to wrong display of tank armouring while player is in the queue has been fixed
- Game mode selection has been improved
- Added difference in icons of queue depending on type of vehicle selected by player
- Error that led to wrong display of water and oil temperatures on the UI has been fixed.
- Issue that led to wrong fuel load being allocated after player selected the amount before the battle starts has been fixed.
- Render optimization.
- A few crash fixes (mostly on incorrect\broken data files)
- Small optimizations (mostly relevant for new tank maps)
- Error which led to ability to rotate the rest of the cannons in multi-cannon machines while one was completely disabled has been fixed.
- Anti-air and paired machine guns are now linked to a specific member of the crew (anti-air to commander or loader, paired to gunner) and if that crew member is disabled it will be impossible to use these machine guns.
- Error that led to it being impossible to replace disabled crew members on the M13/M16 has been fixed.
- Camera view “from commander” on M41 Walker Bulldog has been fixed.
- For ISU-152 and SU-152 the proportional load of the shells to each module has been set up and they now used together.
- Amount of respawns for Soviet reserve tanks T-26 and BT-5 has been limited to 2 until new reserve tanks for USA and Germany has been added.
2 週間以内に 1 件のイベントが予定されています