A big "Hi" to everyone!
The biggest addition in this update is the LootDrop system
for ships and derelicts. This is the first step as it now only involves commodities, but we'll update it to include both ship systems and equipment. Also, the problem with anomalies popping up or disappearing should no longer occur. We're working on the skill system and a more comprehensive skill update will follow. That's just a part of the update. Check the change list below for the details.
And the standard announcement signature goes "If the game doesn't update automatically, please restart Steam client" ;).
LIST OF CHANGES
- FIXED: Station marker color on radar and target lock now represent actual faction alignment towards the player
- FIXED: A derelict linked to a main storyline mission is now deactivated, and will only activate when needed
- FIXED: Randomly appearing anomalies and derelicts will no longer abruptly disappear (switched from OnEnter sector to OnLoad sector event
- FIXED: A freelance mission related crash that occurred when the mission involved 2 ships and the player destroyed one
- FIXED: Several errors in the Draw framework
- FIXED: Numerous bugs on the Enhancement section of the Drydock panel
- FIXED: Enhancements are now properly mounted on the selected weapon or system, but are still lacking tooltips and don't function in combat(!)
- FIXED: Player no longer dies when starting a new game or loading immediately after death animation started
- ADDED: Jettison cargo button to the Fleet->Cargo panel
- ADDED: Visual effect on scanning
- ADDED: Loot drop definition files (Spg2\LootDrop\*.txt). Loot drop files will be update to include ship systems, equipment and quest items in further updates.
- ADDED: Anomalies, derelicts and ships now have accompanying Enabled flag to shut them down or activate them OnLoad
- ADDED: FadeToColor function to the script system (to be used mostly in cutscenes)
- ADDED: Camera controls to the script system (to be used mostly in cutscenes)
- UPDATED: Planet Nyx now uses planet Eanakai model, until proper model is finished
- UPDATED: Ships now drop loot according to the loot drop definition files
- UPDATED: Derelicts now drop loot according to the loot drop definition files
- UPDATED: Size of anomalies increased
- UPDATED: Game log now records more information about graphics cards and bugs
- UPDATED: If save file position is too close to a planet, the position is slightly altered to prevent repeated player death on loading
- UPDATED: New versions of sal_LGM script language definition files for Notepad++ are available on the modding site (modding.starpointgemini.com)