v0.5016, October 14, 2013
Version v0.5016 is up and running. The invincible ships are now fixed. This update is smaller than previous updates, as you might have noticed by the change list posted below.
We've done a lot more work (on skills, enhancements, HUD, Freelance missions), but that is not yet ready for release.
We'll bring more in the next update planned for Monday (October 21). That should bring quite a bit more ;).
You already know the drill. If the game doesn't update automatically, please restart Steam client :).
LIST OF CHANGES
- FIXED: A bug where a planet model would "follow" you through a T-Gate jump
- FIXED: You can no longer fly into a planet when in Power to engines mode
- FIXED: Firing weapons is now deactivated as intended in Power to engines, even if you started charging PTE while firing weapons
- FIXED: Player Reputation is now limited to +/- 2500 as intended. This bug could cause hostile objects to appear as friendly.
- FIXED: Several scripting errors that could cause memory leaks and crashes
- FIXED: A bug that caused god mode on AI ships
- FIXED: A bug where the sykbox wouldn't switch to a new one if the player was inside a nebula when entering a new skybox region
- FIXED: Double objectives no longer appear while on Patrol Freelance mission
- ADDED: When a mission is completed, a special panel now opens up to show rewards
- ADDED: A small radar alert (ping when enemies enter your sensor radius
- ADDED: Individual asteroids can now be targeted to view their hitpoints. Hitpoints depend on asteroid size.
- ADDED: Two more Relay satellite models for more variation
- ADDED: Structures now have a default Active and a Deactivated states which will serve as a basis for Maintenance Freelance missions
- UPDATED: Reflectors on Mining facilities now use better materials
- UPDATED: Increased waypoint radius and improved mission waypoint layout on Patrol Freelance mission
- UPDATED: Using the Jettison cargo button on more than 1 commodity in stack now opens up a small panel to set the amount to jettison
- UPDATED: Notepad++ plugin files. Changes posted on modding.starpointgemini.com