Hope you're having a wonderful and gameful holiday season. Just popped by to hint a few notes that might pique your interest ;).
We're still on a somewhat of a break, but Oliver is not giving in and keeps on burning the midnight oil.
The next update is planned for mid-january and here are just a few of the highlights:
- Fighters - Launching fighters so they can assist you in combat
- Heroes - Persistent ships you can hunt down for special rewards. The Bounty list can be accessed through the Starchart
- AI improvements
- Autopilot will avoid large objects (for now, smaller object will come into play as well)
- Attacking ships near a station friendly to them will force the station to call for reinforcements
- Security patrols react to player attacking their friendly ships in their vicinity
- Increased ship spawning near stations and planets
We'll update the highlight thread up until the update goes live :) !
Have fun ladies and gents, and we wish you continually happy holidays!