We are very excited to bring you the Beta version of Horizon with today's update!
When I look back, the game has come a long way since the Alpha launch on Early Access. And this is in large part due to your suggestions and feedback, which have guided our efforts to make Horizon a better Horizon!
While this will be a substantial update, we are also not done yet and with your continued involvement we plan to continue to add and improve things further in the coming months.
We look forward to seeing your comments once you have tried the update! Enjoy the game and thanks for your support! - Raf
For the full changelog please click here[forum.l3o.com]
otherwise a brief summary of the new changes follows.
Quick Summary of new changes in this update:
* A more aggressive and challenging AI that will make battle plans and execute them
* Better planet and resource management by the AI races so they are more effective
* An improved combat AI which includes better pathfinding and smarter target selection
Economy and Colony Management
* A more balanced and challenging economy
* More decision making when building colony structures/types
* Different representation/animations for each level of buildings
* Display pertinent information like maintenance and basic info on each structure
* Adding more ship graphic choices to pick for your designs
* Displaying weapon arcs in the design process
* A new Report Screen for each race accessible from Relations view, that tracks major events and their history
* Make diplomatic relations less accommodating with regards to making alliances and certain other pacts
* Improved UI panels and windows
* Improved and updated in-game animation Videos (not all videos, more to coming during beta)
* Added 4 new story related missions for a total of 8 missions with multiple paths and rewards