Кожен може приєднатися
December 26, 2015
Переглянути всі коментарі (3)
This year-end small update has some balance changes and a few fixes thanks to your feedback. We also want to wish you happy holidays! It's been great interacting with you for the past year and we hope to continue in 2016!
- Fighters effectiveness in combat has been improved. They now begin with two attacks per round and gain a third one at higher levels.
- Starbases and planets will now get their turn to attack before most other units (their combat initiative was lowered).
- Conquered systems under assimilation or subjugation will no longer count toward 'reckless expansion' for the purposes of others demanding that you stop expanding.
- Effectiveness of the cloaking device has been improved. Cloaked ships will no longer lose "invisibility" when getting hit so long as they don't fire back or the cloaking device isn't damaged.
- The Kor'tahz missions final step will no longer cause a downgrade in relations if you are already allied with them.
- The survey system order will now allow you to cancel and set it back again on unexplored systems with only gas giants.
- Invasions with more than 2 billion troops will now calculate the correct strength for soldiers.
Майбутні заходи _
1 захід у найближчі два тижні
Переглянути всі заходи
Час проведення всіх заходів автоматично переводиться у місцевий вашого комп’ютера