Introducing Small World 2.5
Featuring an even more refined online game system that delivers the best of both asynchronous and competitive online play, Small World 2.5 now gives you:
- A full-featured Lobby with real-time chat, list of connected players, game creation and list of open games to join. Within this Online Arena you’ll find a thriving community of avid Small World players ready to play 24/7.
- New Single-Session Online games – real-time gaming with bots taking over when someone quits. Even better, all games now run with a Speed Chess-like competitive Player clock that controls how much time each player has left to play.
- Multi-Session Online games – the asynchronous gaming already in Small World 2, but with even more options to control who gets invited, how long your game will last, and a myriad of other options regarding ranked games, karma filtering, starting player selection, and more.
- We’ve also implemented more of everything: More ranking, persistent in-game chat, chat in the final score screen, and a super detailed statistics screen at the end of each game to analyze how each player performed with various race/power combinations.
- And last but not least, we now provide a Linux version, included in the same SteamPlay™ package!