“I’ve been robbed! Can’t trust anyone around here”
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO VERMINTIDE 2 PRE-ORDERS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY THE DLC, IT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED FOR YOU IN-GAMEHeroes!
Tonight we are pleased to present the latest DLC for Vermintide - Death on the Reik!
The unthinkable has happened! One of the Inn Keeper’s men has stolen some of his dangerous books and run off, with the Skaven in hot pursuit. It’s up to our heroes to find and burn the threatening articles before they fall into enemy hands.
Pursue the thief through the Reikwald Forest
, fighting off the Skaven that are in hot pursuit of him. Then proceed along the the River Reik
as you attempt to catch up to the barge Dawnrunner, capture the thief and destroy the books before it’s too late.
In this DLC you will also get the Ceremonial Dagger for Sienna Fuegonasus, a fiery blade that allows her to ignite her foes with.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO VERMINTIDE 2 PRE-ORDERS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY THE DLC, IT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED FOR YOU IN-GAMEhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/741420/Warhammer_End_Times__Vermintide_Death_on_the_Reik/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwZLfSvK6eY
- Two NEW adventure maps - Reikwald Forest and River Reik
- One new weapon available to roll for in Ranald's Bones for the Bright Wizard: Sienna Fuegonasus
- All new DLC achievements
Fixes & Tweaks
- Cursed Rune: Corrected a location where items spawned partially embedded in map decoration
- Cursed Rune: Fixed location where the player character could hang from a ledge out of reach from team mates
- Cursed Rune: Fixed a small hole in the geometry seen after the finale
- Cursed Rune: Fixed location early in the level where rats climb out of solid ground.
- The Enemy Below: Fixed a small hole in the geometry, above the first grimoire location
- Engines of War: Removed collision from a section of the cave prior to the Skaven encampment that should not have had collision
- Engines of War: Fixed spot by the second grimoire where Skaven appeared through walls
- Garden of Morr: Fixed floating tree at the entrance of the cemetary
- Garden of Morr: Fixed uneven geometry on a tomb steps when looking for the source of the poison
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a small hole in the geometry right beside the huge intentional hole as you begin the escape event
- Supply and Demand: Fixed small hole in the geometry
- Trial of the Foolhardy: Players should no longer be insta-stomped by a special when traversing the portals.
- White Rat: Improved network sync of the bell strikes. Hosts and clients should see the visuals more or less at the same time now.
- Wizard's Tower: Removed a jump that allowed you to meddle with the bridge illusion
- Fixed a couple of cases where enemies (mainly the Gutter Runner) would die when staggered whilst mid-air
- Fixed a case of Gutter Runners killing themselves by launching in to walls
- Fixed a case where enemies (Rat Ogre in particular) could phase through the geometry when staggered
- Fixed so that blood no longer fades instantly when spectating
- Fixed case where enemies falling out of the world would not give progress to contracts.
- Fixed crashes that could occur if client disconnected while being pulled up or while pulling up from ledge
- Completely overhauled bot jump code to reduce the number of failed jumps resulting in bots needing to be pulled up from ledge
- Fixed an issue that could cause bots from getting stuck in a loop of instantly falling off the ledge after getting helped up
- Fixed issue causing environmental effects on snow levels to not work on bot characters for clients
- Fixed animation bug making the made Kerillian play third person crouch animations after wielding a glaive while aiming a bow
- Fixed so that when hot-joining a match, you'll no longer be prompted to interact with nearby 'single use' environment objectives that have already been used (think levers, switches, etc)
- Fixed some cases where enemy path-finding would fail
- Fixed it so that the it no longer shows "left button **" for unbound keys in the keybinding options menu
- Fixed Gutter Runner destroying doors from too far away.
- Made some improvements to Gutter Runner pathing when there are no available targets
- Haste: Changed, now causes reloads not to consume ammo for the duration instead of shots not consuming ammo.
- Quick Foot: Reduced movement speed bonus from 4/8/12% to 4/6/8%
- Grenadier: Reduced proc chance from 20/30/40% to 20/25/30%
- Hawkeye: Reduced multiplier bonus from +2 to +1
- Explosive Ordinance: Reduced radius decrease from 40/50/60% to 20/30/40%
- Berserking: Attacks are now uninterruptible for buff duration
- Killing Blow: Now requires the attack to deal damage to the target to trigger
- Trueflight Bow: Reduced max ammo count from 24 to 20
- Trueflight Bow: Reduced headshot multiplier from 4 to 3
- Longbow: Increased exotic charged shot damage versus unarmored from 8 to 10
- Longbow: Reduced ammo count from 54 to 46
- Longbow: Reduced max penetrations from 3 to 2
- Longbow: Increased max penetrations of light shot from 1 to 2
- Shortbow: Increased max penetrations of charged shot from 1 to 2
- Dual Wield Daggers: Increased exotic unarmored damage from 3 to 3.5
- Dual Wield Daggers: Added 2.5x Headshot multiplier to heavy attack
- Pick: Increased attack range of light attack and heavy attacks
- Pick: Increased attack speed of light attacks slightly
- Pick: Reduced charge time needed to trigger super heavy charge attack
- 2h Axe: Increased attack speed of light attacks
- 2h Axe: Increased attack range of light and heavy attacks
- 2h Hammer: Increased attack range of light attacks
- 2h Sword: Increased attack range of light and heavy attacks
- Glaive: Increased attack range of heavy attacks
- Handgun: Reduced reload speed from 2.5 to 2 seconds
- Handgun: Increased damage versus resistant to 26/31/36
- Flaming Sword: Increased light stab dot damage
- Flaming Sword: Increased heavy attack dot damage
- Falchion: Slightly reduced attack speed
- Falchion: Reduced attack range by 20%
- Ratling Gunner: Increased health to match Stormvermin
- Ratling Gunner: Increased stagger resistance while firing gun
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO VERMINTIDE 2 PRE-ORDERS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY THE DLC, IT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED FOR YOU IN-GAME