Nival officially announces that long awaited sequel of Prime World: Defenders is now available on iOS[m.onelink.me] and Android[m.onelink.me]!
Defenders 2 - continues the best traditions of the original collectible tower defense game, which attracted more than 6 million players worldwide. The player's task, acting as Stalker, to complete the entire collection of cards, fighting against the bloodthirsty monsters and bosses, and exploring the world of Primezone defeating other players.
There are over 60 unique towers & spells cards, different types of monsters, bosses, changing weather conditions, great AAA-class graphics, PvP and one-hand gameplay optimization.
The 1.2 patch is now live on Prime World: Defenders. Here are the patch notes:
• Achievements are now displayed correctly in Steam statistics.
• Heroic mode achievements are now available.
• Spray Tower is no longer able to target flying creatures, but can attack various Totems.
• Fixed an issue where FPS could drop during attacks on some creatures.
• "Specialization" talent is now working correctly.
• Fixed the sound of attack of all towers.
Greetings. We've just released update 1.1, it should hit Steam any minute now.
We've spent last two months since Prime World: Defenders release listening to your feedback and this content update is based on your requests and suggestions. Thank you for that, it's been quite interesting to work with such dedicated group of gamers.
Highlights include two new modes, new towers, spells, maps and cards. Also, we've increased your progress speed, so you can get to new juicy content faster.