Driver Fusion Premium
Driver Fusion15 Members | 3 In-Game | 3 Online | 0 In Group Chat
Driver Fusion is the complete device and driver solution for your PC that can manage and monitor your devices and their drivers. You can uninstall, backup and restore drivers and also disable, enable and restart devices while Windows is running. With our cloud-powered removal engine you can delete the driver entries that are left behind by the normal uninstallers, which is especially useful when you are updating a driver or changing a device.
In addition, Driver Fusion can help you to identify devices that Windows does not recognize, generate a device and driver report, backup and restore your desktop icons and screen resolution, or read the sensor values of your devices. Driver Fusion provides you with all the information that you need to know about your devices and their drivers, allowing you to detect and solve problems or simply find your computer specifications in one place.
Get started today and take advantage of the wide and growing range of features that Driver Fusion has to offer and keep your PC running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Driver Fusion 2.5 has been released and is available for download. This release focuses on improving the interface and user experience. Below you will find the release notes containing all the changes.Leave a comment
- [Premium] Health check - Community suggested feature - You can now exclude a device or available driver in health check. This enables you to keep the current driver if you know that the driver is fine as is.
- [Premium] Device control & health check - Improved the performance of retrieving device properties on Windows Vista and higher.
- Reporting - Added a report that you can send to Treexy for diagnostic purposes.
- Localization - Improved the Chinese (Simplified) translation with special thanks to YanJun Sun.
- [Premium] Reporting - The reporting feature has been moved from device control to settings.
- Health check - The additional driver information, such as the provider and release date, can now be accessed directly instead of through the tooltip of the driver.
- Starting - Improved the startup time of Driver Fusion by about 10%.
- Interface - The settings menu has been redesign for consistency.
- Interface - All links are now colored to make them more distinguishable.
- Interface - Most interface elements in health check and driver families now change their background color when you hover over them.
- Interface - Localized dates could in some cases not display in accordance with the regional settings of Windows.
- Interface - Adding a new outdated driver in health check could occasionally cause the interface to stop responding for a short time.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _