We are pleased to announce that Driver Fusion 3.3 can now be downloaded. In this update we focused on improving the usability and performance of health check. More information can be found below.New features:
- Health check - Community suggested feature - The driver backup destination can now be changed before scanning.
- Health check - Community suggested feature - The severity of outdated drivers has been redesigned to make it more clear.
- Localization - Improved the Italian translation with special thanks to Massimo Castiglia.
- Health check - Improved the responsiveness of the interface.
- Health check - Improved the severity calculation for outdated drivers.
- Health check - Driver backup will no longer list all existing driver backups. This is now identical to missing drivers and outdated drivers.
- Device control - The online driver install dialog could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
- Health check - Driver backup could in some cases suggest to backup the same driver again.
- Driver family - The installed driver families option could occasionally not be remembered.
- Interface - The menu would not show tooltips when a right-to-left language is used.
- Settings - Changing how Windows driver updates are installed could in some cases be ignored.
- Settings - The incorrect positioning of confirmation notifications.
- Settings - Changing the language could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.