Driver Fusion 2.6 has been released and is available for download. This release focuses on improving the user experience. Below you will find the release notes containing all the changes.
- [Premium] Device control & health check - Added diagnostic logging to provide easier troubleshooting. The log files are automatically stored in the log folder in the installation folder.
- [Premium] Device control - Moved uninstall from driver overview to device overview.
- [Premium] Device control - Added a small delay before searching for a device to improve performance on low-end machines.
- [Premium] Device control - Identifying devices and downloading drivers can now be cancelled.
- [Premium] Health check - It is now possible to scroll through the health categories during fixing.
- [Premium] Health check - Exclude is now hidden during and after fixing.
- [Premium] Health check - Improved the progress indication of downloading drivers by showing the progress per file instead of per driver.
- [Premium] Health check - Identical drivers are no longer downloaded multiple times for different devices.
- [Premium] Monitor - Support has been added for the latest Intel processors.
- Interface - Improved sorting performance in data grids.
- Interface - Many changes to improve perceived performance.
- Interface - Added auto focus to all dialog screens.
- [Premium] Device control - Device enable or disable showed an incorrect failed message.
- [Premium] Device control - Confirmation warnings no longer have a delay after choosing the action.
- [Premium] Device control - Uninstall could in some cases be hidden, especially with devices without drivers.
- Health check - Adding an outdated drivers could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to freeze for a moment.
- Health check - Outdated drivers could in some cases never detect any drivers, with special thanks to Jorn for testing.
- Localization - Chinese (Simplified) was not automatically detected.
- Interface - The border could occasionally not show around the window when it was not focused.