NOTE: This could be the final update from 1.43.XX
In next update version will be raised to 1.44 and will have new features you will enjoy.
- changed: there can be more than one dialog in a room. They all must be occupied.
- new: "checkpoint" convert dialogs in a room in dialog checkpoints that sets the respawn position of all players.
- new: 11 tools: floors, platforms, walls and ladders that appears when kiling all enemies, liting all lights or showing a dialog.
- new: architect tool called "presence" that activates all things activable by a lever when a hero pass nearby. Perfect for traps.
- changed: Now spiked balls of boss Arbolus kicks you back.
- changed: Now spiked balls of boss Arbolus also poisons in easy mode.
- changed: New image for golden boxes.
- fixed: chat can now be invoked using a letter.
- changed: Default key for chat is T instead of Insert.
- New: Now doors also admit keys to be opened.
- Fixed: name/description of bulldozer, starfish and initial positions were wrong.
- Fixed: barrel with essences only gave red essences.
- Fixed: description of liftgates were wrong.
- Fixed: the breakable wall is now working ok.
- fixed: some extra items disappeared.
- Fixed a crash that triggered when you included more than 64 creatures in a single screen.
- Fixed a crash that triggered when removing walls from the edges of the map enabling the code to think you are stepping into "nothingness" in terms of memory
- Fixed a crash that triggered when the map attempted to work with decorations in a way that it wasn't ready for in memory. **
- Fixed a bug that doubled up entries on the "create game" listing as it read both "Maps" and "Dat" files as applicable files to update.
- Updated some debugging tools/logs to assist in troubleshooting the evasive "save/crash" bug
- Fixed a bug that caused items from the previous room (through doors or left/right transitions) that caused objects in previous rooms to affect the current room. (Levers, spikes, etc)
Extra items have been included in the single player mode.
Get more information here:
- temporary removed sound for critical attacks.
- fixed: DUMP ERROR fixed when having more than 256 items+architects+spells+recipes.
- changed: Now tutorial lines (like "press ENTER to open the chest") includes the mapped key and the mapped controller button instead of the default key.
- new: included a sound when doing a critital attack.
- new: A new type of maps have been included: the "official maps" that are dungeons created by architects that have been approved and included in Unepic.
- new: 5 new official maps for DEATHMATCH have been included (created by daver45).
- fixed: "corrupted data" should not appear any more the first time a game is created.
- fixed: a room in "exploring a hole" was changed to prevent some goblins being isolated when a floor disappear.
- changed: HP of chests in MP reduced to be broken with a single strike of mace or axe, like in single player.
- changed: ghost axe damage reduced from 200% to 100% of you axe's damage.
- new: the editor creates a security copy of the current map everytime the map is saved. So you will have all versions since the beginning of a map.
- new: An error message appears when exceding the maximum number of monsters in a room (64).
- fixed: Fixed a bug that prevented a custom map to be loaded if it reached the maximum number of monsters in a room.
- changed: currency for architect items changed from statues to coins, making them virtually free.
Find older versions here: