- fixed: crash when creating a potion.
- fixed: AOE attacks no longer stops casting.
- fixed: You could not drink potions in the "dog" quest.
- changed: Swapping of players (daniel / player2) can be done with F9 and also with the "map key", so swapping can be done from a controller.
- fixed: accidental moves due to lag have been removed (like falling when stopping too close of an edge)
- changed: HP of exploding ratmans in the level 2 boss reduced from 80 to 60, and the maximum number in the room is 2.
- changed: bats in the sewer boss no longer poison.
- changed: HP of green poisioning balls (sewers) reduced to half.
- changed: inserted around 50 arrows before the green poisoning balls (sewers) so they can be killed with a bow.
- changed: included a multiplayer room before the boss that drops a key that unlock extra loot, and also gives a hint of how to kill the boss.
- changed: "exploring a hole" can now be played solo. Multiplayer will give access to extra loot.
- fixed the "data error" when loading a map for the first time.
- inserted a new debug LAG number to check a possible faster way to avoid big lag.
- IMPORTANT memory leak removed.
- inserted robes and staves in single player.
- changed: jump reachs a few pixels further.
- changed: boss twilight now has more protection against melee weapon, frost, fire and arcane attacks.
- changed: orb or rebirth no longer removes already learnt spells. IMPORTANT: The price of this item and how to get it may change in the future.
- editor fixed: mouse grid no longer works when the menu is active
- editor fixed: some words were missing in the new data of the session
- editor changed: map is saved when selecting "Save and Quit".
- editor fixed: Shorcuts with SHIFT and CRTL were referencing the "non editor" pannel.
- editor fixed: Initial position of players were replicated when invoking them 2 or more times.
- editor new: inserted new tool "magic starfish" that teleports you to any part of the room (selected by the mouse).
- editor new: when saving a map (name.DAT), a "edition protected" version is also created (name.MAP). This .MAP can be shared with other people but cannot be edited.
New tools and new upgrades for the level editor:
- now the initial point of each player can be changed.
- now you can see in the darkness using a "night vision" tool.
- now you can teleport directly to any room in the map by clicking it in the map screen.
- now you can see all rooms in the map screen. Not visited will appear darker.
- inserted "recomended player num" and "recomended level range"
- now you can create/remove walls in an area selected with the mouse using the "bulldozer" tool.
- fixed: hearts no longer deals 1 damage and puskback (bug from last version)
- changed: Big boulders deals 5000 dmg instead of 500.
- new: Players can now be kicked from the group.
- fixed: initial position of player 4 in Twilight fixed.
- changed: removed the empty boxes (where next keys will be) in the loot room of Twilight, in order to disappoint players.
- fixed: the name of the MP dungeon where a player is playing appears ok in the lobby.
- fixed: avatars in dialogs now works ok.
Find older versions here: