First patch after leaving Early Access is here.
It's just a bunch of bugs fixed:
- fixed: Bonus speed for weapons have been fixed (the calculation was wrong).
- fixed: "Lifesteal" weapons only absorbs HP of monsters when killed with the weapon, not magic.
- fixed (MP): Extra Skill Points can't be set any longer in laggy servers.
- fixed: mines and web traps created by player no longer counts as an enemy for appearing ladders/doors/platforms
- fixed: Battle Cry and Move Out were not applied to allies.
- fixed (MP): "destroy barrels" scroll did not work in all types of barrels.
- fixed (EDITOR): creatures set to "big" or "small" were not saved.
- fixed (MP): Items no longer appear duplicated in non-cooperative mp dungeons.
- fixed (EDITOR): Weapon choice for creatures is now working ok.
- fixed (EDITOR): Heal spells given to mobs were not applied in their allies.
- fixed: "spawn: max number on screen" not working when mob was ally.
- fixed: "Robes skill" could not be increased when "Armor Skill" was set to the maximum.
- fixed: "cheating scrolls" in PVP are working again.
- changed (MP): Blessed armor of Raak reduced slowness from 50 to 40.
- changed: Increased attack resist from 1 to 2 in concentration robes level 11.
- changed: Increased divine favours from 1 to 2 in White robes level 11.
- changed: extra damage given by rings x2.
- changed: "Ring of the Knight" critical redced from 5 to 4.
You can find this list within the game in OPTIONS > LASTEST LOG UPDATE
Oh, by the way, very soon the "Halloween extra content" will be activated for a few days ;-)
Everything has been already finished and included in Unepic and it's no longer in Early Access.
It's been a year of changes and new stuff: improvements in dungeon editor, a new mob and boss editor, steam workshop, weapon skills, network changes and improvements and much more.
I just had a look to the Steam records and I have uploaded 346 versions since Unepic was published. The average is around 1 version per day (most were in test versions for testers and architects).
Thanks a lot to everyone who has participated in the Early Access version and for the patience they had, and specially to the testers, architects and Jacklifear, the community manager.
Unepic will be still updated with new official maps, updates in translations and fixed bugs that could appear.
Now you can upload your maps directly to Steam Workshop, and share them with the rest of the community receiving feedback.
As first example I created "the maze of Harnakon", a version of the game Unepic is based in (the maze of Galious from Konami 1987).
<font color=white>What's new 2: Decorate your dungeons.</font>
I have opened the editor I used to decorate maps. By pressing E while editing you'll have access to it.
Also water and ropes are accesible.
<font color=white>What's new 3: Anti-cheat</font>
I did a new step to prevent people cheating in multiplayer, so now "illegal items" are detected. Now it is in test mode, so if an item is attempted to be changed a message will appear. If you see this message and you did not tried to cheat, then it could be a false positive, so let me know to fix it.
<font color=white>What's new 4: New official dungeon</font>
A new dungeon called "Scabb Dungeon" arrives from France, done by Corentin Brûlé. It is so big that he had to split it in 3 pieces.
The map is funny and diverse, full of puzzles and action. For those who owns them, a few new unique items are waiting.
After last big update, there are a few more surprises coming soon:
I'm now making final tests in Steam Workshop for Unepic, where you will be capable to upload your maps and share them with the rest of the community.
Moreover, the "decorate your map" tool is also in the final stage and just need some documentation.
So guys, still working hard to have Unepic finished and leave "Early Access" this summer. Give me your strength pegasus!!!