In the last months we've been working in portings of Unepic for XBOX, PS4 and VITA.
As we are using the same source code than PC, I could not upload anything until all portings were made.
But now that they're finished I have uploaded a new patch with two new maps taken from Workshop: "Was is coming" and "The Wizard's Basement". They include new unique weapons and equipment chosen by their architects... may they be overpowered?
Due to changes in the source code for portings, glitches could appear. But I'll fix as soon as I find it out. In fact I already fixed a couple of them. :-/ Thanks for understanding.
Oh, one last thing. Another reason for not uploading own content is that I'm working in a new videogame that is keeping me very busy. A sci-fi one... I'm doing my best.
Halloween is back again, and also the special levels and items of the season.
Let me remind you that there are 5 extra rooms at the end of the five first multiplayer maps of the game. All have special halloween items waiting for you... if you survive.. BWA HA HAAA!!!
- dungeon of satyrs: bouncing pumpkins
- search of magic: wand of trick or treat
- exploring a hole: skeleton costume
- night of the tryfids: lighting pumpkin
- sherwood graveyard: skull ring
BEFORE YOU PLAY: all items but bouncing pumpkins are UNIQUE. This means that they won't appear if you already own them. Check that you don't have them already in your inventory or at home before you play.
First patch after leaving Early Access is here.
It's just a bunch of bugs fixed:
- fixed: Bonus speed for weapons have been fixed (the calculation was wrong).
- fixed: "Lifesteal" weapons only absorbs HP of monsters when killed with the weapon, not magic.
- fixed (MP): Extra Skill Points can't be set any longer in laggy servers.
- fixed: mines and web traps created by player no longer counts as an enemy for appearing ladders/doors/platforms
- fixed: Battle Cry and Move Out were not applied to allies.
- fixed (MP): "destroy barrels" scroll did not work in all types of barrels.
- fixed (EDITOR): creatures set to "big" or "small" were not saved.
- fixed (MP): Items no longer appear duplicated in non-cooperative mp dungeons.
- fixed (EDITOR): Weapon choice for creatures is now working ok.
- fixed (EDITOR): Heal spells given to mobs were not applied in their allies.
- fixed: "spawn: max number on screen" not working when mob was ally.
- fixed: "Robes skill" could not be increased when "Armor Skill" was set to the maximum.
- fixed: "cheating scrolls" in PVP are working again.
- changed (MP): Blessed armor of Raak reduced slowness from 50 to 40.
- changed: Increased attack resist from 1 to 2 in concentration robes level 11.
- changed: Increased divine favours from 1 to 2 in White robes level 11.
- changed: extra damage given by rings x2.
- changed: "Ring of the Knight" critical redced from 5 to 4.
You can find this list within the game in OPTIONS > LASTEST LOG UPDATE
Oh, by the way, very soon the "Halloween extra content" will be activated for a few days ;-)